I've been heartbroken recently after reading about a Houston Mommy that was murdered for her 3 day old baby. I wanted to share about a book I found at a thrift store, called "I Promise I'll Find You" by Heather Patricia Ward. I've never been able to read it without crying, so don't even ask. Some of the proceeds from the book benefit child-locating agencies. Anyways, it's really moving and you should buy it.
Some other awesome books I've come across:
"The Swimsuit Lesson" by Jon Holsten - educates children about the danger of sexual abuse (very moving book, thank you MOPS ladies!)
"How to Get a Gorilla Out of Your Bathtub" by John Hall - teaches kids to say please
"Is There Really a Human Race?" by Jamie Lee Curtis & Laura Cornell - about making good choices and making the world a better place.
Please share any good children's books you know, so you can make us all a little more Lofty. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment