Background

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Non weight loss

My son is 8 months old and I haven't lost the baby weight yet. Since my excuse, "I just had a baby!" can only take me so far, I've decided to start juicing. Also, I think my new years resolution, to loose weight, made me GAIN weight! Tonight I juiced 3 carrots, 2 apples and 1 kiwi. I haven't had a Root Beer in about a week and yesterday I had a salad. Yippe! Now I just have to start exercising.....

If anyone has any tips to help me manage my time, to loose weight, while traveling back and forth from Denver to Houston with an 8 month old, please tell me. Because I'm huge and I'm about to get the maternity pants back out.

1 comment:

  1. Ditch carbs and processed foods. I'm TELLING you. My sister is a size zero (after 5 kids, don't get me started) and even she lost those "last 5 pounds". You can do it. :-) If you want book recommendations, let me know.

    ReplyDelete